windows phone hacker
DoubleAt is an iphone app that allows jailbroken users to insert their Email Address by tapping the @ Key. Now our favorite Windows Phone Hacker is bringing this feature to Windows Phone via a Homebrew App. The app is quite …
In the video below you will see some of the cool stuff that he has added in to this release with which the Windows Phone lock screen can be customized with information about weather, text messages, battery info, and RAM usage.
Version 0.4 which was recently released brings the following changes
- Now uses WP7 Root Tools SDK 0.2.1, which should help with some performance boosts and optimization.
- Reordered some items, working on cleaning up the UI
- I finally reached 50 apps, and noticed that the letters are irritating. Option to disable the jump list items is now available.
We have seen the folders app by windows phone hacker before , now Jaxbot has pushed out a new update for this app that adds some new features and bug fixes to this homebrew app that allows users to add folders on Windows Phone
- PNG images are now used, meaning the accent colors should always be correct on the start screen
- Custom library is used for launching, which should fix conflicts with Battery Status.
- WP7 Root Tools SDK 0.2.1 is now used, which should speed things up a bit
- Optimizations, code cleanup, etc.
Do you want to change your carrier logo that pops up when your phone boots up on rooted devices ? ( the one that comes up between the OEM logo and the Windows Phone animation when you boot-up your phone …
One of our favorite Homebrew developer Jaxbot from windows phone hacker has updated his Orientation Lock app to version 3 which have introduced the ability to pin a secondary live tile. Clicking on the secondary tile acts as a quick toggle between the orientation locked and orientation unlocked states and the tile icon will tell you if it is in locked or unlocked state. For me this app is quite handy when I want to read something in portrait mode while I am lying down.
You can download it from here
Jaxbot from WindowsPhoneHacker has released a new homebrew app for rooted Windows Phone handsets, that means custom roms such as dotcompt’s rom for HTC HD7 or DFT’s roms for HTC and Samsung Omnia7/Focus
Once installed the app changes your lockscreen background to a choice of either Bing’s daily image or a selection of your photo’s from your various Facebook and SkyDrive albums. If you select Bing backgrounds the change happens once Bing’s image is updated. If you choose your own photo’s you must pick each photo individually, then the app will change them every 30 minutes or so by using a background task.