SPB Mobile Shell skin
mtstmp from mobileunderground.info wanted a WP7 skin that fits his needs and since the one that are already available were not quite what he was after he created his own WP7 skin for SPB Mobile Shell.
- A VGA device – WVGA may come soon, with help from another skinner.
- Mobile Shell 3.5.3, or 3.5.4.
- Recommended – Get the Segoe UI and Segoe WP Semibold fonts, and drop them into your Windows/Fonts directory on your device. I can’t post them here, but you can find them easily on the web.
- I also recommend a theme with a black taskbar to achieve a complete look.
- Tested on Windows Mobile 6.5.x, unsure of the results on older versions.
- Scrollable today screen with skinned widgets
- Modified layout for ease of use
- Skinned most of the UI to resemble WP7
- Landscape mode supported!
- I recommend you back up your mobile shell directory and and registry entries before starting, as this cab is not configured to restore mobile shell after an uninstall.
- Start from a fresh install of mobile shell.
- Delete all widgets from the professional screen.
- Install the cab.
- To uninstall, remove the cab and copy over the files and registry entries you saved in the beginning.
Sketch Theme 2.0 is a custom theme for SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 , it is made for QVGA and WQVGA devices.
- analog clock (Sense Mid Transparent)
- black temp (White Mid)
- weather (Sense Image Mid)
- status invisible (default) – widget appears when missed call, sms or e-mail
- elephant big (Sense Panel Dark Large)
- elephant small (Sense Panel Large)
- links (Sense Text 1Line, Sense Text 2Line)
MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Contains the following:
+ All new layout with invisible buttons at top of Home Hubs for Carousel (top left) and menu (top right).
+ Links on right side of Home Hub 1 to main functions (top button to sound profile, middle invisible button to connections profile and bottom invisible button to task manager) which can easily be changed if desired.
+ 2 Home Hubs (slide up and down to scroll between them) which you can populate with a selection of panels or make up your own.
+ Panels are mostly made up of shortcuts and custom shortcut skins so easy to change images or look (if desired).
+ New menu bars in mobile shell screens.
+ All Screens fully set up for LandScape mode.
+ Lots more that I cant think of right now. Find out for yourself
2nd April 2010
+ Released VGA and WVGA versions (20100402)
+ Added more functions to MSkip’s ProPlus WP7 folder in Start Menu, Programs:
Change number of pages on any Hub (Hub Pages),
Backup the whole of the current layout with 1 touch,
Restore Saved Layout or Restore Original Layout at any time,
Refresh Background if you try to change it through the Menu button and it doesnt change.
+ Added 3 new Batterys (Horizontal for top or bottom of screen, White panel and Coloured Panel:
(use with medium white battery text for best alignment).
+ Added new Digital Clock for panel.
+ Added new short date widget (add digital clock and change skin) for use in Digital Clock Panels.
+ Added 2 new icons (YouTube and FlashLight).
+ ALL Big Box Icons skins now have fully transparent background so you can use them with the theme colours.
+ Added prebuilt Back and White boxes which you can add as Picture Frames (BigBox). These are in Program Files\ MSkip Tools.
Here is an amazing new Theme for Mobile Shell , sorry to disappoint the QVGA folks this is only VGA / WVGA :( MobileSense brings the HTC Sense UI look and feel to SPB Mobile Shell. It should work on SPB mobile shell 3.5.1 / 3.5.2.
* Lots of Sense UI style widgets.
* Spb Weather widget skins.
* Sense UI Style Menubar.(Support landscape mode)
* Background Changer (SenseConfig 1.0)
* WVGA/VGA Windows Mobile 5 above.
* Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.1 above.
* Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 above.
* sdkcerts (prevent certification error)
The guys from MC brings another theme for the SPB MobileShell App. It looks like its only WQVGA / QVGA. It might not work with other resolution or versions.
MobileCustom.fr has been developing some great themes for Windows Mobile users in the form of SPB Mobile Shell themes. Their new HTC Pure Style is a theme for SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.1. Unfortunately this theme is only for WVGA and is for v3.5.1 of MobileShell . Its best to install the theme on to a fresh installation of the app.
Here is a great looking SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 theme. This skin is only usable in portrait mode.
Supported Resolutions : VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA
Installation Instructions :
To prevent any display problem its better to that you completely uninstall SPB Mobile Shell 3 and reinstall then install the cab file to your resolution.
Uninstall Instructions :
After uninstalling the theme, you must reinstall Spb Mobile Shell 3.5
Here is a cool looking HTC Sense Theme for SPB Mobile Shell users. This theme supports all VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA resolutions ( No Square Screen / Landscape support ). Only works with version 3.5 of SPB Mobile Shell
- Its better to uninstall SPB Mobile Shell 3 and reinstall this theme on a fresh copy
- Install the cab file to your resolution.
- And restart your mobile
- After uninstalling the theme, you must reinstall Spb Mobile Shell 3.
This wonderful skin was released by mtstmp from xda-developers, this theme requires Mobile Shell version 2.1.5 and will not work well with other versions. It is for QVGA ONLY!
Install Instructions :
Best way is to backup your settings for SPB Shell
Uninstall SPB Shell
ReInstall SPB Shell
copy all the files in the ZIP to the Program Files\SPB Mobile Shell folder ( replace any files that is already present )
Note : Uninstall and ReInstall of SPB shell is to make sure there are no elements from any previous theme you might have installed