Icon Packs | 1 | 1800Pocket/PC
You guys loved our FREE Metro Icon Set so we thought of adding more Metro Icons for all you developers and enthusiasts out there. This awesome set is by dAKirby309 the same dude who gave us the last metro icon …
We have seen various Windows Phone Icon Packs now here is a new one from JRawson called MetroID. This pack has over 464 icons and each of them is available in 11 different colors ( or flavors as th designer calls em ) : apple, apricot, blueberry, cherry, elderberry, grape, licorice, lychee, pineapple, raspberry, vanilla. These icons are available for free and are available in 256 x 256 pixel PNG format.
Version 2.0 of the custom theme tool for windows phone was recently released, this software allows users to add a wallpapers like effect to the home screen , or just add custom icons to the apps on unlocked windows phone devices. Changes in this version include
1) Speed improvements and clean ups
2) Easier to pin tiles
3) Bug fixes
4) Improvements when using the Background Theme, where tiles can either be added or replaced. Also, adding blank tiles or third party apps is now better supported.
We have seen some really good Icon set for WP7 and we have given away a few WP7 Icon Packs, that will help developers with their icon needs for their WP7 apps. And now Pedro Lamas has updated his application …
Icons are an integral part of an app on Windows Phone 7. Most of the time developers will be busy optimizing the app and at times a lot of effort does not go in the design of icons, so wouldn’t it be nice if they can just use a bunch of ready to use professional looking icons for theirs apps ? Billy Barker is offering such a service .
Billy is offering 350 Icons for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7 and there are said to be perfectly sized to fit iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Android, and Windows Phone 7 devices.
- Windows Phone 7 Application Icons come in a standard 48px size and only come in white.
- iOS Toolbar Icons work on both standard and high resolution devices (2x retina display) and include white, black, and gray color choices.
- Android Menu / Tab Bar Icons come in 3 different sizes to fit low, medium, and high resolution screens and include white, black, and gray color choices.
Are you looking for a nice set of icons for your Windows Phone 7 app with the Metro UI ? Here is something that will be a quite useful to you folks. This Windows Phone 7 Icons Set was designed by *yankoa from deviantart.com.
The ZIP file include 84 icons in both png and ico format , 128 x 128 px.