Private Message Filter 0.2 – hide your sms on windows phone
SMSFilter is a new app from me which has been designed keeping in mind all the souls which linger around at XDA to find some way to keep their *Private* messages away from peeping eyes/hands
1. True Privacy… filtered messages wont come into inbox at all(even for a second).
2. Password protected app.
5. May work with HDs(not tested)
How to use:
1. After it has been installed, restart the device
2 Open the app, since it is its first run it will ask you for a password. Set it up
3. It will take you to the next screen and in there you can see two separate lists, one is for contacts and other one is for messages, in this list you need to add rules that you want the SMSFilter to test against an arriving message.
4. To add a respective rule click that list and keep it pressed to get the context menu, which gives you an option to Add and delete the rules.
5. Clicking add will give you a textbox at top where you enter the rule, click OK to add that.
6. To delete a rule, select and get the context menu and choose delete… Simple right??
7. Now what?? let a message come… BEWARE that there wont be ANY notification for a filtered rule. (As a option in v0.2) Trust your instincts and open the app.. provide password… goto View tab and there you can see the dropdown, choose the contact name and then all the messages from that contact will be displayed there in the other list choose the message and full message will be displayed in the last text box.
Version Specific Instructions v0.2
To enable/disable notification, enter password and go to Filters tab, click Menu->Notify-> Click Enabled
If the notification is enabled it will show as checked. Default is disabled(Unchecked)
To setup your custom message for notification Menu->Notify-> Change Message
Enter desired message in the displayed text box, default is “You got mail ” and click OK.
1. Please restart your device after install/unistall
2. Rules are CaSe SeNsItIvE
windows mobile software : Private Message Filter
- 1800PPC Contributor
- This is a test 1800Pocket/PC (1800PPC) account for improving the user experience and also includes articles written by 1800PPC founder and former Editor in Chief Saijo George as well as contributors from 2008 to 2013 such as Yanko Andreev and Cris Rowlands. If you would like to contribute to 1800PPC as a writer, contact Josh Nay
- On May 3, 2010
You May Also Like ...
Review: Exchange Your Interests Privately on Heard Social App for Windows Phone December 18, 2014 | Josh Robert Nay
Social app Onyu for Windows Phone updated with new features, user interface, and more July 13, 2015 | Josh Robert Nay
Kyms Calc for Windows Phone Offers a Fully-Functional Treasure Trove of Privacy December 11, 2014 | Josh Robert Nay
Protect Your Pictures With Secure Photo Gallery for Windows Phone October 29, 2014 | Josh Robert Nay
End-to-End Encryption Coming to Your WhatsApp Messages on Windows Phone November 18, 2014 | Josh Robert Nay
Exclusive: Rockliffe to Deliver Stealth Secure Messaging App to Windows Phone “Soon” November 5, 2014 | Josh Robert Nay
- XapHandler : get XAP to install from IE / Email on Stock ROMS [ Homebrew ]
- Download and Install WM App Store ( Marketplace ) to your WM 6, 6.1 or 6.5 device
- Windows Phone is now a mature platform (NSFW)
- Twins Mini-Game update review
- WP7 Root Tools : a File Explorer, Registry Editor and Root Access on Windows Phone
- Save Music to Windows Phone from Youtube Videos using YouMusic App
- Missing a banking or other app on Windows? Why not use the web?
- Five social apps I'd like to see make the jump to Universal Windows territory
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain release date moved to September 1 to match consoles
- Game Insight launches four new game titles alongside Windows 10 launch
- Twins Mini-Game update review
- Dragon Mania Legends is about to get its "biggest update ever" on Windows