NaviComputer 0.5 – Offline GPS Map Software for Windows Mobile and PC
NaviComputer is a finger friendly pocket pc software to handle Offline GPS Maps on windows mobile. The best part of this app is the ability to Download maps with the included PC Program “NaviMapper” , which means NO dataplan needed once the maps are on your device.
Following (multi layer) maps are fully supported:
- Record your tracks and view statics like duration, distance, AverageSpeed and Altitude Graph. Your route is displayed on the map
- GPX Export/Import
- Export your tracks as GPX file and import GPX files to be displayed on the map
- WM 6.1 or 6.5, .NET CF 3.5, Internal GPS
- Up to now only VGA and WVGA is supported. Maybe I will add support for QVGA/WQVGA (if you are interested in that)
- Tested successfully on HTC devices Diamond and Diamond2 and Samsung Omnia I8000
- Connect your device to Active Sync and run the attached Setup_NaviComputer.exe
- This will install NaviComputer on your device and NaviMapper on your PC.
- 1800PPC Contributor
- This is a test 1800Pocket/PC (1800PPC) account for improving the user experience and also includes articles written by 1800PPC founder and former Editor in Chief Saijo George as well as contributors from 2008 to 2013 such as Yanko Andreev and Cris Rowlands. If you would like to contribute to 1800PPC as a writer, contact Josh Nay
- On November 8, 2009
You May Also Like ...
Trip Expenses : an app for travel expense tracking December 30, 2011 | 1800PPC Contributor
Nexus One vs HTC HD2 – Web Browsing Video demo January 12, 2010 | 1800PPC Contributor
Learn a New Language With Duolingo, Now Available for Windows Phone November 19, 2014 | Josh Robert Nay
Travel Expenses 1.2.6 – track your finance on the go December 24, 2009 | 1800PPC Contributor
GoogleTranslator 1.6 – google translator for Windows Mobile November 30, 2009 | 1800PPC Contributor
Museums Mobile “Indeed Getting an Update” for Windows Phone January 15, 2015 | Josh Robert Nay
- Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) list, with some Windows 7 and 8 classics
- XapHandler : get XAP to install from IE / Email on Stock ROMS [ Homebrew ]
- Download and Install WM App Store ( Marketplace ) to your WM 6, 6.1 or 6.5 device
- Windows Phone is now a mature platform (NSFW)
- Windows 10 SDK, developer tools now available for download
- Microsoft gives you another reason to upgrade to the next version of Windows: the Store
- Windows Phone is not dead; 1800Pocket/PC will continue covering Windows exclusively
- "Hey Cortana" on Windows 10 is awesome, but can also be irritating at times
- Have a 8, 16 or 32GB Windows Tablet? Here's How You Can Free Up Space for Your Favorite Software
- Star Wars: Battlefront closed beta screenshots show Hoth in all its 4K beauty
- Cortana celebrates World Emoji Day with Emoji out of a fairy tale
- Android and iOS Apps on Windows 10: Will Developers Give a Second Glance?