NaviComputer 0.5 – Offline GPS Map Software for Windows Mobile and PC
NaviComputer is a finger friendly pocket pc software to handle Offline GPS Maps on windows mobile. The best part of this app is the ability to Download maps with the included PC Program “NaviMapper” , which means NO dataplan needed once the maps are on your device.
Following (multi layer) maps are fully supported:
- Record your tracks and view statics like duration, distance, AverageSpeed and Altitude Graph. Your route is displayed on the map
- GPX Export/Import
- Export your tracks as GPX file and import GPX files to be displayed on the map
- WM 6.1 or 6.5, .NET CF 3.5, Internal GPS
- Up to now only VGA and WVGA is supported. Maybe I will add support for QVGA/WQVGA (if you are interested in that)
- Tested successfully on HTC devices Diamond and Diamond2 and Samsung Omnia I8000
- Connect your device to Active Sync and run the attached Setup_NaviComputer.exe
- This will install NaviComputer on your device and NaviMapper on your PC.
- 1800PPC Contributor
- This is a test 1800Pocket/PC (1800PPC) account for improving the user experience and also includes articles written by 1800PPC founder and former Editor in Chief Saijo George as well as contributors from 2008 to 2013 such as Yanko Andreev and Cris Rowlands. If you would like to contribute to 1800PPC as a writer, contact Josh Nay
- On November 8, 2009