Microsoft releases Bing Dictionary for Windows Phone
Press Release for Bing Dictionary below
Bing Dictionary Windows Phone version is published by Microsoft. It supports Local/Online dictionary look up, particularly nice features like Smart Index, Search Suggestions and more.
• Local/Online dictionary: Local dictionary contains 100,000 most-frequently-used English and Chinese words. Online dictionary provides more words, sentences and voice.
• Smart Index: Creative Smart Index matches incomplete words and their inflections. Quick-definition is also provided for convenience. Try to input ”better”?
• Click-to-Lookup: Don’t like keyboard on phone? Try two clicks to start a new search: first click a word in definitions or sentences, then click the search button.
• Search Suggestion: uncertain of spelling? Online dictionary provides search candidates of similar spelling or pronunciation to your input.
• Machine Translate: online dictionary mode supports machine translation. Input a long sentence to try the latest Microsoft translation engine between Chinese and English.
• Themes and Fonts: UI themes, Chinese or English user interface, and different font sizes for comfortable reading experience.
• Search history: save your history for recent queries, easily review and traffic-saving.
Bing Dictionary Screenshots
Bing Dictionary is a FREE app for Windows Phone