Facebook reimagined for Windows Phone
I summarize all issues and they are:
- Background notifications preferences – update interval, separate notifications for different events, friends, settings for vibrate and audio alert, Notifications within the app on/off
- Keeping scroll position when return from a picture, profile or link
- Automatic link detection within the app
- Better and easy sharing options for messages, photos, videos and links
- More post and status options – preview, hide / show, edit and delete
- More options for uploading and downloading photos and videos – mass upload/delete
- Online friends list
- Text and voice chat
- Ability for dark and light theme
- Saving screen size with better UI optimization, hiding the top panel and bottom buttons – there is no need to see all the time the facebook logo
The downside of web apps is they are very limited – but according to some of your comments - touch.facebook.com is more powerful than the native facebook app.
Now we will try to change that with today’s concept. Here is the visual part – refresh news feed and new way to access most used features.
Like this let the folks at Microsoft know about it
Hey @Microsoft please make this Facebook App for @WindowsPhone Tweet This