BattLineSvc - Battery Meter for windows mobile |
You’ve seen these before, the little green line at the top of the screen that indicates the current battery level. This app is really nothing new or revolutionary. The main difference of BattLineSvc is that it’s a true Windows Mobile service, so it does NOT use one of the precious few 32 slots available for processes. This app has been tested on Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1, and 6.5, but NOT 6.5.3.( if you do plz let us know ) There’s no configuration app yet, so you have to edit the registry if you don’t like the default settings.
- Shows a nice bar along the top of your screen to indicate battery status.
- Color changes based on ‘warning’ and ‘critical’ battery levels (configurable).
- Immediately correctly resizes when the screen orientiation changes.
- The battery level is updated at 20 second intervals and also when the device is awakes from sleep.
- Can show a bar at the bottom of the battery bar (if you want it).
- Can be offset from the left, if you have a fancy Windows Logo icon.
- Height of the bar can be changed.
- VERY low resources used — runs as a TRUE service and uses as close as 0% CPU as is possible by an app like this. So it’s good for even older snail devices. :-D
- AppToDate support!
Look in HKCU\Software\Avian Waves\BattLineSvc
Colors are best edited as hex, using the following pattern: BBGGRR (seems backwards, but it’s due to the endedness of DWORDS in CE). Your registry editor may not show leading zeros either, keep that in mind.
- TimerIntervalSeconds = (int) How often do we look to see if the battery level has changed (in seconds)?
- TaskbarClass = (string) Don’t change this unless you are 100% positive the taskbar is not named the standar.
- Height = (int) Number of pixels tall for the battery line.
- LeftOffset = (int) Number of pixels from the left edge that the battery line starts.
- LowPercent = (int 0-100) What percentage of battery charged is considered low (yellow).
- CriticalPercent = (int 0-100) What percentage of battery charged is considered critical (red).
- ShowLeftLine = (bool) Show the vertical line on the left side of the title bar where the BattLine starts.
- ShowBottomLine = (bool) Show a line on the bottom of the battery bar
- ColorForegroundSolidNormal = (color) For ‘normal’ (not low) battery charge, this is the foreground color, default is bright green.
- ColorBackgroundSolidNormal = (color) For ‘normal’ (not low) battery charge, this is the background color, default is dark green.
- ColorForegroundSolidLow = (color) For low battery charge, this is the foreground color, default is bright yellow.
- ColorBackgroundSolidLow = (color) For low battery charge, this is the background color, default is dark yellow / brown.
- ColorForegroundSolidCritical = (color) For critical battery charge, this is the foreground color, default is red.
- ColorBackgroundSolidCritical = (color) For critical battery charge, this is the background color, default is dark red.
- ColorLeftLine = (color) Color of the left line.
- ColorBottomLine = (color) Color of the bottom line.
Here is a new way to download the latest pocket pc software to your Windows Phone. Use your favorite windows mobile QR Code / 2D Barcode Reader app and decode the image on the right and the Windows Mobile App on this page will be downloaded straight to your Windows Mobile. How easy is that !!!
Dont have a QRcode Reader on your Windows Mobile Phone ? Try this one from beetagg.com
IMPORTANT NOTE : If there is no download or multiple files to download for this app, the QRcode will be linked to the the current page on 1800PocketPC.com or to the download url provided by the developer.